Attendance at Orientation is compulsory.
Orientation covers essential matters relating to your study at UPIC such as enrolment, facilities, procedures and support services, as well as the opportunity to undertake a tour of the area. It is also a great chance to start making friends.
At Orientation, you will be issued with an orientation pack containing your course and unit information, booklists and Student Handbook, as well as other relevant information.
Late arrivals who do not attend the registration session must let UPIC Student Services know, so we can arrange for you to attend an alternative session. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what you will need for enrolment.
- current passport and current visa for the UK
- two passport-sized photographs
- original documents of your previous qualifications that you have used to apply for this course (e.g. IELTS certificate, school diploma or certificate, references, etc.) These must be originals and photocopies will not be accepted. If you have changed your name since the passport or visa was issued, we will need to see the original documents to prove this change.
- UPIC Letter of Offer or copy of UPIC CAS Statement
- proof of payment of fees; or credit debit card if you have not yet paid your fees in total (N.B. credit cards will have a three percent handling charge; there is no charge for paying by debit card).
- £34 to register with the Police (if applicable).
You cannot attend classes until enrolment is completed, all fees are paid, and we have received proof of residency.
UPIC Office Hours
UPIC is open Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5.00pm. The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, and all national holidays.