To support international students travelling to the UK for our intake in January 2022, we will refund £1,000 of the quarantine fee outlined by the UK government’s latest quarantine travel guidance.
Managed quarantine hotel accommodation is only required for students who travel from, or through, a country on the government red list (at the time of travel) and so is not relevant to all. Please carefully review terms and conditions stated below.
- Applicable for new students joining UPIC in January 2022.
- UPIC will only refund the cost for the student, not for any partners, spouses
- or dependents.
- Only applicable to new students arriving in the UK from a red list country (as stated by gov.uk on their date of travel).
- Full deposit payment must be received by the college payment deadline (or 17 January 2022, whichever is sooner) in order to be eligible for the claim.
- Discount will be applied to second semester fees. If studying a one-semester programme, you will receive a refund of the £1,000 at the end of your semester.
- No upfront reimbursement or cash alternative will be offered.
- A receipt, evidencing the full payment for UK government-managed quarantine facility, must be provided in support of the claim.
- Students must arrive in the UK and enrol (in-person or online) by the final enrolment deadline of 4th February 2022 (for undergraduate) or 31st January 2022 (for postgraduate).
- This quarantine package can be combined with another Navitas/college scholarship.